Please note that this competition has now closed.
Danny Robins, the creator of The Battersea Poltergeist, Uncanny, The Witch Farm, and the Olivier Award-nominated West End play 2:22 - A Ghost Story, has released his debut book Into the Uncanny. To celebrate, we are giving away the ultimate Uncanny pack including a signed copy of Into the Uncanny, two tickets to see 2:22 - A Ghost Story, and two tickets to see Uncanny Live with Danny Robins
To enter, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 BST Thursday 19th October 2023.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Thursday 19th October 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, fill in your details on the online form.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 19th October 2023. One winner will be selected at random.
7. The prize for one winner will be one copy of Into The Uncanny by Danny Robins, two tickets to 2:22 – A Ghost Story and two tickets to Uncanny Live each at a UK location convenient to the winner on dates to be confirmed by the Promoter
8. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email by 26th October. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address SRobertson1@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing SRobertson1@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.