Celebrate Christmas in style with Cliff Richard! To celebrate the release, we are giving away a signed copy of Cliff Richard’s new book, A Head Full of Music, two tickets to see “The Blue Sapphire Tour 2023” in cinemas, and a signed copy of Cliff’s new album, “Cliff With Strings – My Kinda Life”.
To enter, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 GMT 23rd November
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Monday 23rd November 2023. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted. Entries shall not be returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, fill in your details on the online form.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 24th November 2023. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
- The prize is: X 1 copy of A Head Full of Music signed by Cliff Richard, X 1 vinyl record signed by Cliff Richard, x2 tickets to see the cinema screening of “The Blue Sapphire Tour 2023” on either 25th November 2023 or 26th November 2023 at a participatingvenue closest to the winner’s location. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
- The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, [using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries,] cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter.
- The Promoter will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address SRobertson1@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let Promoter know by emailing SRobertson1@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk. Please note Promoter is required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited,20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.