Together with The Batch Lady, Salter are helping you to take the hassle out of meal times with the chance to win an Air Fryer, a Slow Cooker and a cooking bundle.
The Batch Lady’s latest book, Grab and Cook will help you to put satisfying, wholesome food on the table every day. Each recipe takes no more than 15 minutes to prepare, and can either be cooked right away, or made for the freezer to cook when you're hungry.
All of the recipes have instructions for cooking in multiple appliances - including oven, air fryer, pressure cooker, hob, slow cooker and microwave - so you can choose the one that suits you.
To enter, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 BST 30th April 2024.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 30th April 2024. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter please fill in your details on the online form.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st May 2024 the first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner Salter Digital Soup Maker 1.6L, 3.5 Litre Chalkboard Slow Cooker with Removable Ceramic Pot, Electric 6 Boiled Egg Cooker & Poacher, Cosmos 3.5 Litre Oval Slow Cooker with the value of £522.96
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 10th May 2024. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.