You will need:
• Paper plates
• A paintbrush
• Black and red felt-tip pens
• A pair of scissors
• Some brown and white paint
• Double-sided sellotape or glue
• Lolly sticks
• A pair of googly eyes
How to make it:
1. Mix your paints so you have a dark brown for Duggee’s face and a lighter brown for his mouth.
2. Paint two paper plates brown for Duggee’s face and ears, and paint one plate light brown.
3. When these are dry, cut out Duggee-shaped ears using one of the brown plates and cut out Duggee’s mouth using the light brown plate.
4. Using your felt-tip pens, draw on a Duggee nose with your black pen and a Duggee mouth with your red felt-tip.
5. Using glue, or double-sided sticky tape, put your Duggee mouth in the centre of the mask and place your googly eyes above the mouth.
6. Stick your Duggee ears to the back of the mask so that they are attached.
7. Secure your lolly stick to the back of the mask so you can pick it up easily. Now you have a fun Duggee mask, perfect for little hands and faces! A-Woof!