You will need:
• Empty juice/milk cartons
• Paint (we've used purple, grey, and white)
• Black and white pens
• Halloween foam stickers
How to make:
1. First, make sure the juice or milk cartons you're using are clean and dry, and then paint the outside of each. Leave to dry.
2. Next, paint the top of the cartons, which will be the roofs, in a contrasting colour, and allow them to dry.
3. Now, using a black marker pen, draw the tiles on each roof – don’t worry if it doesn’t look very neat!
4. Next, draw on some windows, doors, spider webs, and any other spooky decorative features with the black and white pens.
6. Then, stick some spooky foam shapes in place to finish off each haunted house. Now you're ready to display or play with your spooky village!
Huge thanks to Suzie Attaway for putting together this crafting activity! For more fun crafts and styling, check out Suzie's Instagram @craftpropstylist