You will need:
• Pumpkin template
• A4 sheet of paper
• Large zip-lock plastic bag
• Black marker pen
• Clear hair gel
• Orange, green, and black pom poms
• Glitter (optional)
1. Download and print off the pumpkin stencil onto a piece of A4 paper.
2. Next, put the piece of paper into the large zip-lock bag, and trace the pumpkin stencil onto the bag with a black marker.
3. Remove the stencil, put in the hair gel, pom poms, glitter – and anything else you may have at home that's suitable – seal it up, and then your child can play with their new sensory bag!