You will need:
· Plain flour
· Warm water
· Marker pens
· A pair of scissors
How to make your own stress ball:
1. To make the playdough that will go in the balloon, mix 8 tbsp flour and 2 tbsp salt in a large bowl. Next, mix 60ml warm water with 1 tbsp oil in a jug, and pour into the flour and salt. Mix together well.
2. Knead the dough for a few minutes to form a smooth, pliable dough.
3. Roll the playdough into thin sausage shapes. Take a balloon and feed the playdough inside. Continue filling the balloon until it's full, then tie a knot at the neck. Repeat to make more stress balls.
4. Add some hair by cutting and sticking some coloured wool to the top of the stress balls with glue.
5. Finally, draw faces on the stress balls with marker pens. We were inspired by the characters from The Worries by Jion Sheibani!
Big thanks to Suzie Attaway for putting together this crafting activity! For more fun crafts and styling, check out Suzie's Instagram @craftpropstylist