You will need:
• A large, round pebble (look for one Duggee-shaped!)
• Some newspaper
• Some colourful poster paints
• A paintbrush
• A dark marker or felt tip pen
How to make it:
1. Grab your boots and head outdoors, it’s time to go pebble hunting!
2. Once you’ve found a large, round pebble, clean it off and take it indoors
3. Lay out your newspaper (to avoid getting too messy!) and grab your paints – to make your pebble look like Duggee you’ll need some yellow, brown, and blue colours
4. Paint your stone in two halves, the bottom should be a dark yellow, and the top is brown, just like Duggee’s fur. You might need a couple of coats for the paint to take properly
5. Paint on Duggee’s belt - it’s a bright, sunny yellow. Top with a blue belt buckle. Leave to dry
6. Mix a lighter brown to paint Duggee’s snout. Leave to dry
7. Take a marker (or dark felt tip), and draw Duggee’s eyes, nose and mouth. Make sure you make him look really cheery!
Now your Hey Duggee pebble is complete. You’ve earned a Squirrel Club badge for your efforts!
Why not get the whole family involved in the fun?