How to make:
1. First, take all the stalks off your leaves and set them aside. The stalks will hold the crown together.
2. Lay the first two leaves face down, overlapping. Fold the bottom of the leaves up to form the straight edge which will form the bottom edge of the crown.
3. Take one of your stalks and pierce it through both of the leaves where they overlap. Then take it back through the leaves through a second hole. The key to doing this is that the stalk goes through both leaves, both times that it pierces through. If your crown comes apart, it may not have pierced through both leaves.
4. Add the next leaf and attach it the same way. Continue doing this until you have a long chain of leaves to wrap around your head with a small overlap.
5. Once you have your whole crown, join it together with one final stalk.
6. If you’re feeling fancy, make a centrepiece for the front. You can use different coloured leaves, layered together.
7. Attach the centrepiece the same way using a stalk, piercing through all the layers of the crown on the front.