You will need:
• A printer
• Some paper and card
• A pair of scissors (always ask a grown-up for help when using scissors)
• Some glue
• A pen or pencil to write your message
How to make it:
1. Print out the Wimpy Kid frame on paper or card.
2. Carefully cut out the middle white section (this is where the picture will go). You might need an adult to help with this part!
3. Glue around the inside back edge of the frame and stick your family photo to the back. If your photo is heavier you could use tape instead.
4. Fold another sheet of card in half to make a landscape card and stick your photo and frame to the front.
5. Write your Christmas message and pop it in the post.