How to make:
1. Take the tissues out of the box. The hole that they come out of will be where teddy looks out of the helmet.
2. This is a grown-up job - cut another hole in the side of the box, next to the panel with the original hole, to put teddy’s head through.
3. Place the box in the middle of a large piece of foil. Gather the foil and pull it up the side of the box and fold it around the rim of the window.
4. Press it down around the rim of the window to make it neat.
5. Curl the pipe cleaner around your finger, leaving one end straight.
6. This is a grown-up job - Carefully make a hole in the top of the helmet with scissors.
7. Push the pipe cleaner through, bend, and tape it inside of the box.
8. Break the foil on the bottom, where the head hole is. Bend the foil around the opening, so it stays put. Now put it on your teddy’s head!