You will need:
• An egg
• Acrylic paints
• A paintbrush
• A marker pen
• Some cardboard
• Some glue
How to make:
1. Place your egg in a pan of water, and boil until hard, for around about ten minutes. Remove from the water and leave to cool, until cold to touch
2. Using a dark brown, paint your whole egg and leave to dry
3. Paint the bottom half of your egg a bright yellow for Duggee’s trousers and at the same time, mix a lighter brown and paint Duggee’s snout. Leave to dry once more
4. Cut out some long, Duggee-shaped ears from your cardboard, and then paint them brown too, to match Duggee’s body. Leave to dry
5. Using glue, gently add the ears to the top of Duggee’s head. Careful now, you wouldn’t want him to break!
6. Take your marker pen and add some eyes, a nose and a mouth. Make sure you give Duggee a cheeky smile to bring him to life!
Now your Hey Duggee Easter egg is complete. Why not take him on some outdoor egg-rolling adventures, just like the Squirrel club?