You will need:
• An oversized red t-shirt
• Pink tights
• A pair of black plimsolls
• Pink face paint
• Pink pipe cleaners
• Some elastic string
• Two sheets of light coloured pink card
• Two sheets of dark coloured pink card
• A black marker pen
• A stapler
• Some glue
Peppa ears template:
How to make it:
1. Cut out your ears using the template, and get your child to add the details.
2. Attach the ears to the band using a stapler or glue, or whatever you have to hand at home.
3. Then, carefully cut the sleeves off your t-shirt.
4. Attach the pipe cleaners to the back of the t-shirt for a cute piggy tail.
5. Now it’s time to get creative and paint a few rosy pink circles on your little piglet’s cheeks.
6. For a really authentic piggy outfit, cut out a section from an egg carton, paint it pink and then attach your elastic. Oink, you’ve got a perfect piggy nose!
Now your personal Peppa costume is complete, and there’s just enough time left to go and jump in some muddy puddles!