• 4 bananas, chopped
• 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
• 500ml semi-skimmed milk
• 100ml double cream, whipped
For the toppings:
• Banana chips
• Hundreds & Thousands sprinkles
How to make:
1. Add the bananas, vanilla ice cream and milk into a blender (make sure a grown-up does this). Whizz them all up until smooth, then pour into a tall glass.
2. An optional step for grown-ups ONLY – to make the milkshake taste even closer to Terry Pratchett’s drink of choice, you can add 1/8 cup of coconut rum per drink to the mix, and blend well.
3. Now it’s time for the fun bit: decorating! Top the milkshake off with a big spoonful of whipped cream (you can also use whipped cream from a can) and decorate with whatever you like – our favourite decorations include banana chips, a cherry or two, and hundreds and thousands sprinkles.
4. Serve immediately with a colourful straw, and don’t forget to toast to Terry Pratchett – this drink was invented in his honour, after all!