Length: 224 Pages
A no-holds-barred guide to menopause backed by the latest in scientific research to entertain and empower women in equal measure, by Brit Pop icon turned entrepreneur and menopause ambassador Meg Mathews
The New Hot is an essential sassy guide for women hitting menopause who don't want to slow down or feel invisible. When Meg hit menopause in 2016 she was shocked at the lack of understanding and support shown to women - and found the information available far too dreary to take in. After getting her multiple symptoms under control she became determined to help others entering menopause get the support and information they need - and in an honest and entertaining way.
Addressing all the issues that menopause can throw up as well as the practicalities of lifestyle changes to keep you feeling good about yourself, The New Hot is an essential guide to see you through a time of your life that too few women feel good about or able to discuss openly. Meg covers everything you could possibly want to know, including:
- What the hell is going on? (the 34 symptoms of menopause, how to prevent them and tackle the ones you get)
- Meg's meno-dictionary (a quick guide to medical terms your doctor might use)
- I need help, NOW! (how to ask your GP for the right support and treatment for you)
- Skin saviour (anti-ageing beauty tips and make-up solutions for hot flushes)
- Vagina SOS (good sex, no sex and 'down-there' healthcare)
- Wake me when it's over (sleep disturbances and how to sleep better at night)
- Bitch pop (managing mood swings and your inner bitch)
- Away, middle aged dread! (preventing and addressing weight gain, bloating, digestive issues, etc)
Honest, empowering and entertaining, The New Hot will help you cruise through menopause and keep your sense of self, style and humour intact.
Length: 224 Pages