From the Baileys Prize-winning author of The Power
'OUR FIRST JOB IS SURVIVAL. IF WE SURVIVE, WE LEARN, WHEN WE LEARN, WE MAKE TOMORROW BETTER THAN TODAY. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN: WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP ON GOING'
The zombie apocalypse is here. We have all lost a lot, but we are surviving. Together we will overcome the outbreak but we need every man, women and child to do their bit. This is an informational guide to help you stay fit and healthy in both body and mind during the crisis. It includes:
- Indoor activities that build the strength, stamina and flexibility you need to survive contact with the zombie hordes
- Expertly-designed running, cycling and swimming programmes to build up your distance safely when venturing out for supplies
- Advice on nutritious meals when resources are sparse and treats need to be rationed
- Tips on building and maintaining a community and remaining fit of mind when humanity is pushed to the brink
The advice within the pages of ZOMBIES, RUN! will prove the difference between life and death in the coming days, weeks and months. Humans are wondrous beings; this is not the end of us.
WE CAN BECOME STRONGER. WE CAN BECOME FITTER. AND TOGETHER WE WILL SURVIVE.
- Penguin Life
- Published 27th October 2016
- 208 Pages
- 191mm x 224mm x 18mm