As the clocks go back this autumn, we want you to take some time for yourself and spend a cosy night in with your copy of Mrs Hinch: The Activity Journal. Join in online by sharing your evening on social media using #HinchNightIn.
We have 100 'Hinch Night In' packs to give away. Each pack will include:
- A copy of Mrs Hinch: The Activity Journal book
- Tote bag
- Crystal pen
- Pack of coloured pencils
- Ava May Aromas wax melt
This competition has now closed. Thanks to all who entered.
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 17th October 2019 at 8pm. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 17th October 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. 100 winners will receive 1 x copy of Mrs Hinch: The Activity Journal, 1 x tote bag, 1 x crystal pen, 1 x pack of coloured pencils, 1 x Ava May Aromas wax melt.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified via email or post by 18th October 2019. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook] and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
THE NO. 1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
'A must for fans' Mail on Sunday
Hello! Mrs Hinch here! Welcome to your very own Hinch activity journal!
This little book is all about giving yourself the gift of time out: time to plan, time to dream, time to relax, time for us to have a bit of a giggle and a de-stress.
We all live such stressful lives and it can be hard to take a moment just to breathe, but I want this book to be all about YOU. Something that we can all enjoy together.
So, make yourself a cuppa and curl up with this journal on the sofa in the mornings, or use it to wind down every evening before bed; whenever you need a bit of calm - just don't forget your crystal pen, as there are loads of relaxing, light-hearted activities for you to have fun with. Plus plenty of pages for you to plan your own hinching lists ready for the week ahead.
Read from start to finish or dip in on random pages - there are absolutely no rules here! Think of it as a book-shaped slice of you time. You deserve it!
Love, Mrs Hinch xx
'Get your Hinch on with to-do lists and plenty of relaxing, light-hearted activities to just have some fun with' Heat
'The perfect gift for anyone who needs to a deep breath and relax' Good Housekeeping
'The sensation' Sun
'We're mad about Mrs Hinch' Vogue
'My new cleaning goddess' Daily Telegraph