1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to anyone aged [18] or over who is a resident of the UK excluding Northern Ireland, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw. [Entries from those aged 13 or under must be accompanied by written permission from a parent/guardian or with their written consent] ]
[Entrants between 13 and 16 years old must ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering]
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 27 October 2021. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted. [Entries shall not be returned.]
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter please enter the order number or barcode of the receipt of your purchase of REFLECTIONS by Holly Willoughby in the form above. The order number or barcode can be found on the pre-order receipt or invoice from any UK (excluding Northern Ireland) book shop including independent retailers, Waterstones, Amazon, WHSmith and supermarkets. Please do not include any banking or card details.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 28 October 2021. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
7. The prize is a hamper full of products chosen by Holly (full details above)
The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
9. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date(i.e. by 24 November 2021). The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. We will make the winner’s name available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading) 10 weeks after the closing date. If you do not want your name to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, [using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries,] cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
13. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and you agree that Facebook/Instagram/Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
14. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA