To celebrate the upcoming new cookbook Cardiff Mum's Thrifty Feasts, we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win £200 to spend in their supermarket of choice!
In Thrifty Feasts, using her signature hacks for savvy shopping and careful meal planning, Ashleigh will banish the bland and show you how thrifty food can be just as kind on your tastebuds as it is on your wallet.
With chapters covering £5 family meals, speedy air-fryer feasts, set-and-forget slow-cooker classics, one-pot wonders and Friday-night fakeaways, this book is packed with vibrant, simple meals that the whole family will love.
To enter, simply order Thrifty Feasts and simply fill in the form below by 23:59 GMT 21st Jan 2024.
Once you have entered, you will be able to download a free exclusive recipe from Thrifty Feasts!
Prize draw terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 21st January 2024 at 23:59 GMT. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter simply fill out your details on the online form and enter your receipt or order number and the name of the retailer of Cardiff Mum’s Thrifty Feasts (ISBN – 9780241663523). Proof of purchase will need to be of your receipt from any UK retailer. Please do not include any bank or card details with your entry.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 21st January 2024. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a £200 e-gift card for the supermarket of their choice. If you are the winner we will contact you via the email address provided – here, we will be able to send the e-gift card directly to you.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.]
- All entrants will receive a recipe card exclusive to this competition and not included in the book. This will be available to download once you have completed the form.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 22nd January 2024.
- The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.