You will need:
- Coloured card
- Scissors (always ensure only grownups use scissors)
- Colouring pens
- Sticky tape
- A piece of string
How to make it:
1. Using your pencil draw lots of different butterflies onto your coloured card – these can be any size. Remember to give each butterfly two antennae and a small head.
2. Using your scissors, carefully cut out each butterfly.
3. When you’ve cut these out, colour in the wings with any pattern you like. To get them looking just like a real butterfly’s wings, make sure the two sides are matching.
4. When you’ve coloured in all of your butterflies, use your sticky tape to carefully stick these to your piece of string, leaving space in-between each one. You can make your string as long or as short as you like!
5. When you’ve stuck all of your butterflies to your string, hang your butterfly mobile up and enjoy your sensational-looking butterflies!