You will need:
• Mr Funnybones and props templates
• A4 white paper
• A3 black paper
• Coloured pencils
• Blue tack
How to make:
1. First, download the templates and print them on two sheets of A4 white paper. Then cut out the different bones with scissors.
2. Next, arrange the bones on the table. Whilst you're doing this, you can talk to your child about the different parts of the skeleton!
3. Now, take the A3 sheet of black paper, and starting with the skull, glue each part of the skeleton in place.
4. Next, take the sheet of printed props and colour them in with pencils.
5. Then, neatly cut out each object, and stick a small blob of blue tack to the back of each of them.
6. Now for the game – blindfold each player and give them each a prop. Now, take it in turns to pin on Mr Funnybones. The closest to where the prop should sit wins!
Huge thanks to Suzie Attaway for putting together this crafting activity! For more fun crafts and styling, check out Suzie's Instagram @craftpropstylist