You will need:
• A4 paper and a printer
• A pair of scissors
• A pencil and plasticine
• Ten split pins
• Two pieces of string
How to make it:
1. Once you've printed everything out, carefully cut along the dotted lines. You should have six separate pieces.
2. Take the left arm and body pieces, and using the pencil make a hole in the top of the arm and top left shoulder of the body piece.
3. Place the top of the arm behind the shoulder, and push a split pin through both holes and secure at the back.
4. Repeat step 2 using the right arm piece.
5. Punch a hole in the bottom of the body piece and the top of the pelvis, push a split pin through and secure at the back.
6. Take the left leg, make a hole in the top of the leg and at the bottom left of the pelvis, push a split pin through the holes and secure.
7. Repeat step 5 using the right leg piece.
8. Finally, punch a hole in the top of the body piece, and thread a piece of string through the hole and knot it to create a loop.
Now pick a spooky spot to display, and string up your decorations for a frightening Halloween effect!