My Skin, Your Skin is a powerful book that will help children and adults have meaningful discussions about race and anti-racism. Most importantly, the book empowers children to be the best versions of themselves; to have self-love, self-esteem and self-worth, irrespective of their skin colour.
Written by Early Years expert Laura Henry-Allain MBE and illustrated by Onyinye Iwu, enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning a copy of My Skin, Your Skin.
This competition is now closed
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, nominating nurseries/pre-schools and primary schools to receive the prize, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 2nd August 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill out the details in the form above. The books must be nominated to a school, not any individual.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place by 3rd August 2021. The 100 entries at random will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a copy of My Skin Your Skin upon its release.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw are submitted to the Promoter and not to Twitter and you agree that Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
13. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited 20 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London, SW1V 2SA, UK
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.