To celebrate the publication of Worst. Holiday. Ever., described as the next Adrian Mole for a new generation, we’re giving you the chance to have your best holiday ever by winning £200 worth of vouchers to spend at Jaques of London this summer!
Jaques of London have been inventing and making toys and games since 1795, and firmly believe in the power of play and quality family time spent together. If you can't resist a giant tumble tower, want to brush up your badminton skills, or simply beat your own skipping record, at Jaques you'll find outdoor activities to enjoy over the holidays, whether in the garden, park, or even on the beach!
Worst. Holiday. Ever. is the hilarious new book about facing your fears from Charlie Higson, the bestselling children's author of the Young Bond series. 'Made me cry with laughter and my heart ache' said Lisa Thompson, author of The Goldfish Boy
This competition is now closed
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 8th August 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill out your details in the form above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place by 12th August 2021.
7. The prize for the winner is a copy of Worst. Holiday. Ever., and a £200 worth of vouchers to be spent at Jaques of London.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, Nine Elms, London, SW11 7AY.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.