This competition is now closed
To celebrate our Storytime with Spot weekend, we’ve teamed up with Wayfair and Rainbow Designs Ltd to offer one lucky person the chance to win a bundle of Spot books including the new title Find Spot at Nursery, a play tent, bookshelf, and a selection of Spot toys. Two runners-up will also receive some amazing prizes. For your chance to win, simply enter below.
Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 13th June 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 15th June 2021. There will be one winner and two runner-ups chosen. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner, and the second and third entries drawn at random will be the runner-ups.
7. The prize for the winner is one copy of each of the following: Where’s Spot, Spot Visits his Grandparents, Find Spot at Nursery and a bundle of Spot books, one Wayfair book display, one Wayfair play tent, one Spot Large Soft Toy, one Spot Wooden Blocks and one Spot Wooden Pull Along. The prize for two runner-ups is one copy of each of the following: Where’s Spot, Spot Visits his Grandparents and Find Spot at Nursery, one Spot Small Soft Toy and Spot Wooden Shape Puzzle.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner and runner-ups will be notified via email or post by 18th June 2021. The winner and runner-ups must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, The Random House Group Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.