1. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). All entry instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Giveaway.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Giveaway.
3. This Giveaway is open to any secondary school teacher based in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland (Entrant), with the exception of family members and/or agents of employees of The Penguin Random House Group Limited (Promoter), and anyone else connected with this Giveaway.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 1st May 2022. (Closing Date). Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to reach Promoter by the Closing Date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
5. Only one entry is permitted per secondary school. No school may win more than one Prize.
6. To enter, Entrant must fill in the online sign-up form including their name, and the name and address of the school.
7. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the Closing Date will receive a copy of Dara McAnulty’s “Diary of a Young Naturalist” (Prize) (Winner).
8. Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this Prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by Winners as result of accepting this Prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Promoter reserves the right: (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value; and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Giveaway without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be notified by 18.00 on Friday 6th May 2022.
12. Winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their school names and a photograph of their school in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any Entrant and/or Winner whose entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other Entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the Giveaway, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries, cheating or by harassing or threatening other Entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Giveaway is submitted to Promoter and not Twitter and you agree that Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Giveaway.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.