As heard on BBC Radio 2's Chris Evans Breakfast Show . . .
Why not rival the Bake Off Professionals the simple way, with just three ingenious ingredients?
· Make deliciously decadent golden shards of honeycomb to fold into ice cream or pile high on a showstopper cake.
· Magically fluffy scones for a quintessentially quick cream tea.
· Your very own slice of the tropics with dark chocolate and coconut bounty bars.
· Or bake crisp, light-as-a-pillow palmier pastries. Delicious French 'palm trees' filled with cinnamon sugar.
This book makes baking easier than you ever thought possible, with 100 surprising and brilliantly simple recipes for cakes, biscuits, breads, desserts, savoury bakes and frozen treats.
No long lists of ingredients here! These are fast, fun and affordable recipes to suit busy lives, small budgets, total beginners, and anyone looking to whip up something delicious at the very last minute, including gluten- and guilt-free options.
Once you discover the alchemy of Three Ingredient Baking, you won't look back.
'Being a star baker? It's so simple . . . recipes that use just three ingredients to make fabulous showstoppers without any fuss' Daily Mail
'We're amazed that you can make so many delicious cakes, bakes and puddings with just three ingredients' Good Food
'Have a sweet tooth but don't have the time or equipment for complicated baking? This book might just have the answer.' The Independent
- Michael Joseph
- Published 22nd March 2018
- 208 Pages
- 170mm x 230mm x 12mm