<h2> Jamie's most straightforward cookbook yet . . . </h2>
It's perfect for quick and easy meals for every day of the week. Even the busiest of us will be able to master dishes to bring the house down!
Jamie's CHANNEL 4 series Quick and Easy Food is BACK on Monday nights at 8pm, find all the recipes . . . and more inside.
'Our favourite new recipe book . . . Simple suppers from the nation's favourite chef' Sainsbury's Magazine
With just FIVE ingredients that have maximum flavour and minimum fuss, you'll be cooking exciting food that's ready in less than 30 minutes. From this weeks episode . . .
· ALE BARLEY LAMB SHANKS. So quick and easy to prep, this light and simple dish is a mighty treat for midweek. Melt in the mouth lamb shanks, leeks and pearl barley, umami paste and your favourite ale . . . all in one pot.
· ASIAN TUNA STEAK SALAD. An exotic, supercharged summer salad: bright red radishes and pickled ginger, soy sauce, green soya beans and seared tuna steaks.
· DUCK AND ORANGE SALAD. A super-impressive citrus salad for those warm summer evenings. Crispy duck on slices of baguette with walnuts and watercress and vibrant rings of blood orange.
· SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN NOODLES. A Friday night treat, made at home in just 20 minutes. Rice noodles and crunchy sugar snap peas, Worcestershire sauce, hot chilli jam and golden chicken.
'This is Oliver's best book in years' The Sunday Times
'Jamie Oliver returns with the second series, focussing on easy family-centric cooking . . . he's stripped back to basics and all the better for it.' The Sunday Telegraph
- Published 24th August 2017
- 320 Pages
- mm x mm x mm