Creative Solutions Synergist
A market-leading London-based content solutions provider is looking for a dynamic professional to join their busy team as a Creative Solutions Synergist. Our client seeks an individual who can literally hit the ground running, assisting in the implementation of a new Creative Solutions strategy to achieve key deliverables.
- Forging strong relationships with customers via telephone, reflowing queries into Constructive Feedback Reports and facilitating their delivery to the Customer Happiness team;
- Innovating a new system for the team’s digital and paper-based content storage requirements;
- Energistically coordinating and minuting the team’s weekly Ideation Huddle, while monitoring the impact of the Ideation Huddle and ideating new strategies for the coordination and minuting of future Ideation Huddles;
- Reviewing the Creative Solutions workflow to identify low-hanging fruit and improve our go-to-market strategy;
- Acting as a brand champion on behalf of the Senior Creative Solutions Synergist (SCSS) at conferences, events, symposiums, away days, focus groups, strategy reviews, thought showers, stand-ups, pow-wows and huddles;
- Synthesising the quarterly Dynamic and Creative Innovation and Solutions Synergy (DCISS) reports into a yearly DCISS report for the board of directors;
- Management of the Junior Creative Solutions Synergist, delegating some or all of the above tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five years’ experience working in a Creative Solutions, Dynamic Synergy, Strategic Innovation or similar department;
- A holistic and market-focused understanding of best practice and disruptive game changers within the content solutions industry;
- A proactive self-starter with a solutions-focused and customer-centric approach;
- Demonstrable experience of applying transformative blue sky thinking to decision making.
If you have what it takes to excel in this exciting and meaningful role, please send a copy of your CV and salary expectations to our Assistant Organizational Change and People Management Consultant.