A message from Meik Wiking
If you’ve read The Little Book of Hygge, you’ll be familiar with my HyggeManifesto. Over the years, many of you have asked me how to get your hands on a poster of the Hygge Manifesto – and if you’re one of those people, then I have some good news for you!
To celebrate the forthcoming publication of my NEW book The Art of Making Memories in the UK on 19th September, my publishers Penguin Life Books are offering EVERYONE who pre-orders the book in the UK a small (A5) Hygge Manifesto print!
To receive your print simply do the following:
1. Pre-order the book online or in-store from any book retailer in the UK, in any format (physical, ebook or audiobook)
2. Send proof of purchase along with the postal address for your print to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents.
2. Pre-orders must be made before 23.59 GMT on 18th September 2019 and proof of pre-order must be sent before 23.59 GMT on 18th September 2019.
3. The A5 prints will be dispatched second class to the postal address provided along with the proof of purchase.