Please note this competition has now closed.
To celebrate the paperback publication of our Tesco special edition of the unmissable thriller Run Rose Run by Dolly Parton and James Patterson, we're giving you the chance to win a £200 Tesco shop!
To enter, simply fill in your details below by 16th May 2023 23:59 GMT.
Terms and conditions
1. This is a prize draw to win a Tesco shop to the value of £200.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Penguin Books Ltd whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 00:01 GMT on 16.02.23 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 16.05.23. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
5. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. There will be one prize winner who will win a Tesco shop up to the value of £200. The shop will take place at a pre-selected Tesco store at a mutually agreeable date following selection of the winner.
8. The winner will be drawn within 2 days of the closing date and will be notified by email. If the prize is not claimed within 5 days of the initial prize notification date or a winner declines the prize within this timeframe, an alternative winner will be drawn and notified.
9. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
10. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
12. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.penguin.co.uk/company/about-us/notices/privacy-policy. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after 1 month from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
13. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by [Penguin Books] Limited of 20 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London,SW1V 2SA, UK (“Company”).
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including noncontractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.