To celebrate the upcoming new chilling thriller from bestselling author, Claire Douglas, we are giving five lucky winners the chance to win a beautiful stationery gift bundle from Busy B! The bundle includes: the Mid Year Perfect Planner (RRP £16.99), Weekly Planner Pad in Navy Daisy (RRP £11.99) and a Pen & Pencil Set (RRP £15.99).
The Woman Who Lied is the next suspense-filled novel from Claire Douglas, author of The Couple at No. 9 and The Girls Who Disappeared. It follows Emilia Ward, an ordinary wife and mother. But also a bestselling crime writer. When she starts writing her tenth Detective Miranda Moody novel, however, life takes a frightening turn: an incident straight out of one of her novels occurs in real life. Just an unsettling coincidence, she thinks. Until it happens again. Then someone she knows dies exactly like a victim in the book she's still writing . . .
Busy B is here to help you get beautifully organised. We’re always looking for ways to make life simpler, so you can spend more time on the things that matter. From diaries, calendars, organisers, and much more, every product is carefully designed with clever ideas and gorgeous details. Based in Edinburgh, Busy B has been creating clever solutions to help women get organised for the past 25 years. You can find Busy B’s award-winning products at https://busyb.co.uk/ or on the shelves of many brilliant shops, including some of the UK’s most high-profile retailers.
To enter, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 BST on Wednesday 5th July 2023, with your receipt number and retailer of your pre-order of The Woman Who Lied for your chance to be entered into the prize draw.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw. Please pre-order a copy of The Woman Who Lied by Claire Douglas from any UK bookshop to enter.
- This prize draw is open to people aged 18 years or over, who is resident of the UK, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on Wednesday 5th July 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter complete the competition form above and upload your proof of pre-order purchase to qualify. Please do not send your bank or card details.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Thursday 6th July 2023. Five winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize for the winners is a stationery bundle from Busy B, consisting of: Mid Year Perfect Planner (£16.99), Weekly Planner Pad in Navy Daisy (£11.99) and Pen & Pencil Set (£15.99)
- The winners will be notified via email by Friday 7th July 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Solely for the purpose of prize fulfilment, the Promoter will share the winners’ details with Busy B for Busy B to post the stationery bundle to each of the winners.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- We will make the winner’s name available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.