Not got the ingredients, time or energy for a gourmet meal? Rustle up a mouth-watering one pot wonder to feed the whole family
'100 simple and nutritious recipes for meals packed with flavour without standing at the kitchen sink for hours afterwards' Aldo Zilli, Sunday Express
Whip up soul-soothing comfort food without the pain of endless washing up with One Pot Wonders. With simple ingredients and step-by-step guidance, you can create wholesome, satisfying and time-saving dishes in just - that's right - one pot!
Stand-out recipes include:
· Lindsey's OVEN BAKED MEATBALLS with sweet potato and roasted shallots
· Refreshing GRILLED HALLOUMI SALAD with avocado and lime
· Creamy SRI LANKAN CHICKEN CURRY with sweet potato and spinach
· ARTICHOKE LINGUINI with green olives and parmesan
· Tasty SALMON CONFIT, BROWN SHRIMP and samphire noodles
· Warming GOOSEBERRY AND ELDERFLOWER almond crumble
With dishes to suit every appetite, this collection is divided into the following chapters:
· Big Soups
One Pot Wonders brings together big flavours from all around the world in delicious, simple and satisfying recipes that everyone will love - especially your washing up bowl.
A collection of 100 simple and nutritious recipes for meals packed with flavour without standing at the kitchen sink for hours afterwards
If you read one cookbook this month make it this one. This collection of 100 simple recipes will take the complication out of mid-week meals and help you to make healthier choices that are still packed with flavour.