<h2> Jamie's most straightforward cookbook yet . . . </h2>
It's perfect for quick and easy meals for every day of the week. Even the busiest of us will be able to master dishes to bring the house down!
Jamie's CHANNEL 4 series Quick and Easy Food is BACK on Monday nights at 8pm, find all the recipes . . . and more inside.
'Our favourite new recipe book . . . Simple suppers from the nation's favourite chef' Sainsbury's Magazine
With just FIVE ingredients that have maximum flavour and minimum fuss, you'll be cooking exciting food that's ready in less than 30 minutes . . .
· ITALIAN SEARED BEEF. Thinly sliced strips of rump steak: golden and blushing in the middle, with pesto, spicy rocket, pine nuts and creamy layers of Parmesan.
· AUBERGINE PENNE ARRABBIATA. A beautiful, super spicy Italian dish that's perfect for midweek. Aubergine quarters cooked in red chilli, garlic and tomatoes over penne pasta.
· AMAZING DRESSED BEETS. A delightful summer salad: colourful beetroots, sweet slices of clementine, fresh tarragon and walnuts and creamy goats cheese.
· SPEEDY SPICED PRAWN SOUP. A weekday treat, made at home in just 20 minutes. Creamy coconut milk and korma paste with basmati rice, spring onions and delicious prawns.
'This is Oliver's best book in years' The Sunday Times
'Jamie Oliver returns with the second series, focussing on easy family-centric cooking . . . he's stripped back to basics and all the better for it.' The Sunday Telegraph
- Michael Joseph
- Published 24th August 2017
- 320 Pages
- mm x mm x mm