This is Jamie's most straightforward cookbook yet, and it's perfect for quick and easy meals for every day of the week. Even the busiest of us will be able to master dishes to bring the house down!
Jamie's CHANNEL 4 series Quick and Easy Food is BACK on Monday nights at 8pm, find all the recipes . . . and more inside.
'Our favourite new recipe book . . . Simple suppers from the nation's favourite chef' Sainsbury's Magazine
With just FIVE ingredients that have maximum flavour and minimum fuss, you'll be cooking exciting food that's ready in less than 30 minutes. From this weeks episode . . .
· LOVELY LAMB HOTPOTS. The perfect comfort food . . . melt-in-the-mouth lamb fillet, roughly chopped onions, crispy potatoes topped in big flavour boosters: umami paste and mint sauce.
· POTATO AND ARTICHOKE AL FORNO. A one-dish delight, perfect for midweek. Roasted, golden new potatoes, fennel and halved artichoke, baked with cream and Parmesan.
· SMOKY CHORIZO SALMON. A super-easy deliciously light supper. Sizzling, crispy salmon fillets, halved cherry tomatoes, olives, chorizo and fresh basil.
· WALNUT-WHIP AFFOGATO. A gorgeous Italian dessert. Scoops of vanilla ice cream in a coffee cup, drowned in hot espresso, topped in crumbled walnuts and drizzled dark chocolate.
'This is Oliver's best book in years' The Sunday Times
'Jamie Oliver returns with the second series, focussing on easy family-centric cooking . . . he's stripped back to basics and all the better for it.' The Sunday Telegraph
- Michael Joseph
- Published 24th August 2017
- 320 Pages
- 195mm x 253mm x 30mm