Please note this competition has now closed.
To celebrate the publication of Empire by bestselling author Conn Iggulden, we are giving you the chance to win the perfect Father's Day Gift.
One lucky winner will win a Buyagift experience box, worth over £62 to use on over 1,000 experiences, alongside signed copies of Iggulden's The Golden Age series.
To enter, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 BST 18th June 2023.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to people aged 18 years or over, who is resident of the UK, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on Sunday 18th June 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter complete the competition form above.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Tuesday 20th June. One winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize for the winner is a Buyagift experience box – a multi-choice voucher that can be redeemed on 1820 experiences that Buyagift offer. You will also win signed copies of Lion and Empire by Conn Iggulden.
- The winners will be notified via email by Friday 23rd June 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will be responsible for sending the books to the winner and for the purposes of prize fulfilment only, the Promoter will share the winner’s details with Buyagift so that they can send the online gift voucher to the winner.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- We will make the winner’s name available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.