You will need:
• A printer
• A4 paper
• Tracing paper
• Some string
• Colouring pens or pencils
• Scissors (always ask a grown-up for help when cutting out)
How to make it:
1. Find some tracing paper and trace around the bauble shapes on the downloadable pages – or if you have a steady hand, see if you can simply copy them onto a piece of card.
2. Colour them in and ask a grown up to cut them out carefully
3. Pop a little hole at the top to attach string so that you can hang your baubles up, and have a very Victorian Christmas, just like Hetty!