Freshen up your meals with Jamie's essential collection of healthy and delicious recipes for the whole family
Let Jamie teach you how to make healthy eating a part of everyday family life with Super Food Family Classics.
With easy-to-follow, tried and tested recipes, Jamie has created a cookbook that will allow you to add more fruit and veg to your family's plates, without sacrificing any flavour - or your time.
With these tasty recipes, you can . . .
· Sneak in extra veg onto their plate with Squash Mac 'N' Cheese
· Enjoy a no-arguments family dinner with Chicken Fajitas, Smoky Dressed Aubergines & Peppers
· When you need a no-fuss meal on the table fast try Chicken Goujons or Pasta Pesto
· Get ahead with freezer-friendly Jumbo Fish Fingers or Proper Chicken Nuggets
· Use ingredients your family already love with Sweet Potato Fish Cakes or Chocolate Porridge
With valuable advice on everything from cooking with kids and tackling fussy eaters, to good gut health and how to budget, Jamie's Super Food Family Classics is the kitchen companion every family needs.
In Jamie's extensive collection of internationally loved and trusted cookbooks, this is the one about healthy food for all the family
'Brilliant recipes' Mail on Sunday
'Our failsafe foodie of choice' Sunday Times
'Jamie Oliver is great - I'd put him in charge of the country' Guardian
Freshen up your family favourites and expand your recipe repertoire to make your weekly menu something to shout about
Our failsafe foodie of choice
Jamie Oliver is great - I'd put him in charge of the country
Photographs in cookery books used to be about secret tricks. Today, they inspire rather than intimidate. Here food stylists tell Penguin.co.uk how their profession learnt to relax – thanks to Instagram, Jamie Oliver and the humble roasting tin.
When my mum gave me a copy of Jamie Oliver's manifesto for cooking, I discovered the ingredients for life.