The No 1 Bestseller!
When a shameless rugby legend and a distinguished grey lady get together sparks are bound to fly.
And when that legend is South Dublin's favourite socialite, Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, and the grey lady is the Irish Times, the result is, well, legendary. From locked-in in Donnybrook to locked-down in Killiney, Ross and the old gal have been through a lot. Now, you can enjoy the very best of his efforts to keep her entertained . . .
- His adventures with the Mount Anville Moms WhatsApp group
- His daughter Honor's infamous production of South Side Story
- His father's court battles with Denis O'Brien
- His wife Sorcha's efforts to force her banana bread on the neighbours
- His son Ronan's attempt to make it as a Mixed Martial Arts fighter
From the sheer joy of taking his feral triplets to their first Ireland v. England match, to the sheer misery of Kielys pub (his spiritual home) closing down, to the pants-shitting tension of taking Honor to Electric Picnic - they're all here!
And this new edition includes all new material from 2021 - lest we forget!
As the Grey Lady herself would no doubt say: 'That was some ride, Ross!'
'The single greatest chronicler of our times' Irish Independent
'A terrific collection' Pat Kenny, Newstalk
Ross is a national institution
The single greatest chronicler of our times