We are giving you the chance to win £500 worth of books, all of your own choosing. From novels and epic stories by beloved authors, to the latest thrillers, cookbooks and fascinating non-fiction, plus the classics you just can't put down, we've got it all to choose from.
One lucky winner will be drawn every six months, so there's plenty of chances to win!
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
The books everyone is talking about
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, fill in your details on the online form to be entered into the prize draw.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on every 30th November and 30th May each year. The first entry drawn will be the winner from each draw will be the winner of that draw.
- The prize for the winner is the value of up to £500 worth of Penguin Books in print format, to be selected by the winner from the Penguin Books website. Penguin reserves the right to refuse books at their discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner. The winners are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas or other travel documentation.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.]
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by December 13th (for the November draw) and June 13th (for the May draw). The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Promoter will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note Promoter is required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.