There’s nothing like a trip away as a family to switch off and reconnect, away from the stresses of everyday life. An escape to a Feather Down Farm takes this one step further. With over 30 UK farms to choose from, experience a world without electricity or Wi-Fi, where adventures are real, rather than on a screen and there is plenty of time for everyone. All the canvas hideaways have wooden floorboards, cosy beds, and wood stoves as well as a fun cupboard bed for the kids to sleep in. The luxury is in the simplicity of it all.
We've partnered with Feather Down Farms to give one lucky person the chance to win a three-night stay for up to five adults and one child, plus a bundle of Ladybird books. Two runners up will also each receive a book bundle. For your chance to win, just enter your details below.
This competition is now closed
By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
2. This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of the Promoter or any of its group companies (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families, and any other company connected with the prize draw. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 15th May 2022. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted, or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
3. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
4. To enter, you must visit the competition landing page and submit a valid email address. The competition will be promoted on @LadybirdBooks and @feather.down.farms social feeds on the 6th of May 2022. Entries must be posted by 23:59 GMT on 15th May 2022. Ticking the relevant checkboxes below the email entry field confirms that you agree to receive marketing and promotional materials relating to Ladybird Books and Feather Down Farms in the future.
5. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 16th May 2022. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner of the main prize with 2 runners up being selected thereafter.
6. The prize is 1 bundle of Ladybird Books and a three-night stay at Feather Down Farms UK for up to five adults and one child sharing a canvas hideaway for the main prize winner. 2 runners up will also be selected, each winning 1 bundle of Ladybird Books. The prize is subject to availability and should be taken before the end of October 2022 (excludes school holidays). The prize can be taken midweek or over a weekend. Travel is not included in the prize and the winner is responsible for arranging any insurance. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
8. The winners will be notified by Email within 5 working days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name and Instagram or Facebook handle in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of the promoter.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London SW11 7BW